Pure Cloud Solutions are committed to creating a fun and relaxed working atmosphere while striving to deliver fantastic customer experiences. We offer various progression opportunities, a generous holiday entitlement, quarterly team building days, regular staff recognition and many other benefits.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We believe that in order to succeed in what we do; we need the right team around us. That’s why as well as hiring on merit, expertise and ability to do the role, we also hire people based on the PCS core values, selecting those that would thrive in our unique company culture. We want people that demonstrate:
CURRENT AVAILABLE ROLES:
Sales - IT Solutions
As a PCS IT sales professional, you’ll will work with commercial clients and prospects, finding the right technological hardware and software products to suit their business needs. Negotiating a commercial agreement to the benefit of both the customer and PCS.
As a PCS IT sales professional, you’ll need to:
- Carry out cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets.
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls.
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and services the group has to offer.
- Complete back office process to ensure fulfilment is achieved efficiently and on time.
- Speak to customers, either face to face or over the phone.
- Gain an understanding of customers’ diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes, and then documenting them.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of software to customers.
- Market and promote a portfolio of Group products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals.
- Provide technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale ensuring the helpdesk process is followed.
- Advise on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas
- Respond to tender documents, proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Manage workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals and targets.
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
Starting salary for PCS IT sales professionals £20,000 to £28,000 (depending on experience). Healthy commission structure including company bonus scheme included. No cap on earnings.
A company car (or car allowance) will be provided, regular travel is required. You will also receive a laptop, mobile phone.
Working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, putting in extra hours where approaching deadlines require them. You might be required to work longer days to prepare for social evenings and conferences, where you’ll network with potential customers.
What to expect
The role is office based, but often involves travelling to clients’ premises.
This area of work is open to all, but a degree or HND in one of the following subjects may be particularly useful:
- Business information systems/technology
- Business management
- Computer science/software engineering/computer engineering