Office 365 gives you an easy and effective way to manage your business communications and gives you the flexibility and freedom to work at any time, from any location and on any device, so you can connect with colleagues and clients at your convenience.
O365 licences always run the most up to date version of Office and as it is software based there is no need to buy expensive hardware or licences to upgrade – just choose the plan best suited to your business and users.
You get easy access to familiar programs like Word, Excel and PowerPoint and all your work can be stored in the cloud utilising SharePoint. Plus, use tools like shared calendars, chat and video conferencing, allowing you to communicate and collaborate with whoever you like, whenever you like.
It’s Microsoft’s solution to making the office work smarter and is becoming the go to platform. Here’s why making the move to Office 365 is a no-brainer …
- A variety of plans to choose from
- Wide range of functionality and features
- Add or remove users without hassle
- Easy to manage and deploy licences
- Pay for what you use model
- Cloud-based whilst still available to download too
- Save on maintenance costs that you get with traditional local servers
- Easily troubleshoot and rectify problems from a central dashboard.
Everything In One Place
- Add apps and tools tailored to your business
- Wide variety of business apps readily available in the Windows Store
- Integrate your CRM
- Feature rich applications like Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Helps you do business quicker and more efficiently
- Access company data and work on documents easily on the go
- Work from any device – mobiles, tablets and laptops
- Work from anywhere – no matter the location
- Improve productivity
- Constantly considers your movement and spots unusual activity
- Locks down all access to mail and other apps
- Requires 2 factor authentication
Features & Benefits:
- Increased efficiency
- Increased scalability
- Increased flexibility
- Reduce costs
- Increased security
- Simple deployment
- Simple management
- Integration to other software
Can pure cloud help?